Owl Hall – Chapter Thirteen Competition
Owl Hall Chapter Thirteen Competition
‘Chapter Thirteen is the best part!‘ John called
Write your own chapter thirteen. What happens to Kara once her adventures at Owl Hall are over?
Submit a written chapter of no more than 1,000 words for the chance to win an eBook reader.
All about the competition
- Written chapters must be no more than 1,000 words long
- Chapters must be written in English
- All entries must be submitted by 20th April 2012 and the winners will be announced by April 27th 2012
- Send all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with Owl Hall Competition in the subject line. Please include your name, age and contact details
- Entries will be judged in two categories, Age 14 and under and Age 15 and over, so please remember to include your age when you submit your chapter
- One winner from each category will be chosen and will receive an eBook reader. Two runners up will be chosen from each category and they will each receive 10 Macmillan readers of their choice.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges from Macmillan Education
Owl Hall is a multimedia, multi-channel experience with a book, a website with interactive blog and an audio serialisation on www.onestopenglish.com
. It is the story of Kara, a young girl who goes to stay at an old farmhouse with her family but soon learns that everyone has a secret, even the house itself.
Find out more at www.macmillanenglish.com/owlhall