We know you’ve been waiting for this… here is the brand-new publication of Using Graded Readers in the Classroom, full with Graded Readers-related information, motivating activities for students and new quizzes for each level. This publication has all the Graded Readers hints and tips you need on:
– Vocabulary, grammar and context
– Motivating students
– Improving a student’s language level
– Using worksheet, extra answer keys and audio recordings
– Doing online projects
– Using short stories and non-fiction
– Using audio and films in the classroom
– Plus a range of brand-new level based activities and quizzes
Click here to view and print Using Graded Readers in the Classroom as a PDF.
IMPORTANT: if you wish to print or copy anything from this publication you must print whole pages.